Thank you for your patience as we expand our brand of love to include creative fundraising items for Holter Intellectual Property, Incorporated, A Georgia Nonprofit. The Shops at GGB offers your first look at our growing library of creative content and art. Come back often, to find out more about our S.E.T. events, documentary film creation, book and anthology publishing, music and podcast programming. If you are a serious fan of Jessica Holter, our Creative Director, Join HIP to expand your relationship and receive personal invitation to life changing opportunities to help yourself and your community.
While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or the most beautiful present wrapping. That’s the beauty of it!
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry