Thank you for your patience as we expand our brand of love to include creative fundraising items for Holter Intellectual Property, Incorporated, A Georgia Nonprofit. The Shops at GGB offers your first look at our growing library of creative content and art. Come back often, to find out more about our S.E.T. events, documentary film creation, book and anthology publishing, music and podcast programming. If you are a serious fan of Jessica Holter, our Creative Director, Join HIP to expand your relationship and receive personal invitation to life changing opportunities to help yourself and your community.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash