Thank you for your patience as we expand our brand of love to include creative fundraising items for Holter Intellectual Property, Incorporated, A Georgia Nonprofit. The Shops at GGB offers your first look at our growing library of creative content and art. Come back often, to find out more about our S.E.T. events, documentary film creation, book and anthology publishing, music and podcast programming. If you are a serious fan of Jessica Holter, our Creative Director, Join HIP to expand your relationship and receive personal invitation to life changing opportunities to help yourself and your community.
Our super stretchy day tote is ready to handle anything you throw in it! Amazing for carrying a change of clothes, a quick trip to the grocery store, or as your biking go-to bag.
• Tote made from a soft, supple double knit neoprene fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Printed inside and out with a vivid print that will never fade
• Easy adjustable 44” strap
• Strong metal hardware and professional bar tacking
• Each day tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, hang to dry, do not bleach