Thank you for your patience as we expand our brand of love to include creative fundraising items for Holter Intellectual Property, Incorporated, A Georgia Nonprofit. The Shops at GGB offers your first look at our growing library of creative content and art. Come back often, to find out more about our S.E.T. events, documentary film creation, book and anthology publishing, music and podcast programming. If you are a serious fan of Jessica Holter, our Creative Director, Join HIP to expand your relationship and receive personal invitation to life changing opportunities to help yourself and your community.
These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon